A few last reminders to make the event go smoothly:
- You are responsible for all sale/trade/give-away items that you bring.
- Items should be in good condition (no bugs or mold, please!).
- Label any items for sale/trade/give-away with your name and the terms (ie, price) on which you are willing to part with the item.
- Bring change if you will be selling items.
- Take home everything you bring that is not going home with someone else.
- If you did not sign up for lunch (sorry, sign-up is now closed!), bring your own or plan to get something at one of the local restaurants.
And as a reminder of the fun stuff, there will be demonstrations of knitting, tatting, crocheting, spinning, fiber prep, weaving, dyeing, and maybe some other stuff as well, plenty of time and space to hang out and work on projects, and shopping the sale/trade/give-away area.
The Fiber Frenzy will be 10-4 at our usual meeting location on the lower level of the Hoover Church of Christ, 3248 Lorna Rd. See you soon!