Thursday, January 9, 2020

Weather watch and Saturday's guild meeting

The guild board has been discussing how to handle the weather forecast and Saturday's scheduled guild meeting. We plan to wait for the Friday evening news and weather forecasts and then make a decision. By that time the weather people should have a good handle on what is going to happen on Saturday. We'll post our decision about whether we'll have our Saturday meeting or not during the evening Friday and also send an email to the guild membership email list.

I just blocked a lace scarf that I finished on December 31, 2019. I really hope we will meet on Saturday so I can bring it for Show and Tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment